Aude CORDIN-FALCIMAIGNE Enseignant-chercheur
| Génie Biologique (GB) | Génie Enzymatique et Cellulaire
Member of the theme “Biomimicry and Biomolecular Diversity”.
Development of molecular imprinted polymers for applications in biosensors and separation sciences.
Nanostructured, nanocomposite, bio-based molecularly imprinted polymers and delivery systems for medical, environmental and food application: degradable and biological-responsive materials, study of polymer biodegradation.
Molecular imprinting polymer synthesis by “green chemistry”.
Transversal research activities with the team “plant metabolism and bioressources” in plant biodiversity exploitation and characterization (polyphenols extraction and antioxidants activities).
Teaching activities in chemistry, biochemistry, enzymology and food formulation.
- Molecular imprinting technology: polymerization methods (FRP, ATRP, precipitation polymerization, enzymatic polymerization…), surface functionalization, nanostructuration (nanomolding, nanocomposites, core-shell particles…).
- Biological-responsive polymers synthesis, degradation and release properties studies.
- Biocatalyse, biopolymer and natural products modification.
- Encapsulation methods: emulsion, ionic-gelation, natural crosslinking, sol-gel.
- Antioxidant activities
Roles and responsibilitie
In charge of assistant engineer internships in biotechnology at University of Technology of Compiègne.
- Since 2006 : Lecturer at Université de Technologie de Compiègne in the Laboratory of Enzyme and Cell Engineering (UMR CNRS 7025)
- 2005 : Post-doctoral position at Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier, Laboratoire des Matériaux Catalytiques et Catalyse en Chimie Organique, Montpellier, France. “Protein immobilization and encapsulation in nanostructured silica materials for wastewater treatment”.
- 2004: PhD in Biotechnology and Food Process, at Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine (INPL, ENSAIA, Nancy, France), PhD thesis on: “Development of an enzymatic process for the production of flavonoid esters : kinetic, purification, conformational study, biological and physic-chemical properties.”
- 2001: Master in organic chemistry, Paris-Sud XI University. “Bienzymatic system for asymmetric sulfoxidation”.
- 2000: Engineer degree in organic chemistry, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Rennes (ENSCR), France